Thanksgiving is upon us – yay!
After our daughter came home from school with the sweetest poem about being thankful for her mom and dad, I paused to think about the holiday and what I am thankful for. I’m proud to say it’s a long list. Here are the highlights of things for which I give thanks:
- Great friends & family – I don’t know what I’d do without my wonderful friends and I can’t wait to enjoy Thanksgiving and the long weekend with my family.
- Health – I am so thankful that my loved ones and I are healthy. This is something we cannot take for granted.
- Running mates & dojo friends – Running and karate not only keep me fit, but they’ve introduced me to some great people. Thanks to them, I have run father and faster than I imagined I would and my karate friends have made sparring, self-defense, etc. more interesting and fun.
- Chocolate, turkey, and other delicious food – This is definitely part of what makes Thanksgiving my favorite holiday. Oh, wine is good too!
- Kitties & home – Nothing like home sweet home with our cuddly cats after a long work day or a weekend away.
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving – Enjoy!