I ran my longest/farthest distance today. Not long for marathoners by any stretch, but long for me and I’m quite pleased with how much I’ve been enjoying running. I particularly love running with my BRF and the Soup Group. They keep me going and the miles fly by. 🙂
Anyway, here are my reactions to my long run in the excellent 40-ish weather.
- Me: New long run distance (9 miles). Yay!!
- My feet: Get off of me and leave me alone already!
- My throat: Water me!
- My stomach: Feed me!
- Whole body: Post-run naps are awesome.
- My cat: Post-run naps are purrfect.
- My stomach (post nap): Feed me again!
- My head: What a wonderful weekend. Maybe I should sign up for that half-marathon.
- Feet: You are you crazy! Now put me up and stop thinking about running.
Good night. 😉