I ran my longest/farthest distance today. Not long for marathoners by any stretch, but long for me and I’m quite pleased with how much I’ve been enjoying running. I particularly love running with my BRF and the Soup Group. They keep me going and the miles fly by.
Anyway, here are my reactions to my long run in the excellent 40-ish weather.
- Me: New long run distance (9 miles). Yay!!
- My feet: Get off of me and leave me alone already!
- My throat: Water me!
- My stomach: Feed me!
- Whole body: Post-run naps are awesome.
- My cat: Post-run naps are purrfect.
- My stomach (post nap): Feed me again!
- My head: What a wonderful weekend. Maybe I should sign up for that half-marathon.
- Feet: You are you crazy! Now put me up and stop thinking about running.
Good night. 😉